Saturday, February 6, 2010

Back to my Routine Life!

I have returned home after spending almost two months at Trivandrum. I must say, I had a good time there. I had a couple of my classmates with me at the lodge and so, I was never alone. I made new friends with people not just from Chennai but from Hyderabad and even Calcutta. I will miss the sound of bullet bikes going up the steep roads. I think I will even miss the daily walk to the hotel for dinner with friends. Somehow, a change from the routine life in Chennai felt good. The whole experience was something worth cherishing in memory thanks to the people who stayed with me at the lodge. Thank you guys..


Then again, I wouldn't wanna stay there forever. Now that I'm back in front of my computer, I love my routine life even more. My Quad core computer, my CT100 bike, Zion gaming cafe, oh yes!! Home Sweet Home! Now more than ever, I feel a sudden urge to get off my ass and do something. Earlier, I used to be very enthusiastic about things but now, I believe I have went one step further. I'm not quite sure how to express it but here is what I have in mind..


I'm going to work on further improving my website, eSportsIndia.com. I'm going to create log-in features and thus take the site to the next level. If eSports does improve in India, then I will be there to help it grow! Muhahaha!

2 comments:

Feel free to speak your mind..