Saturday, January 2, 2010

Weekend Fun!

To any office-goer, weekends are the most awaited days of the week and I'm no exception to that rule. But the difference is that, I like weekends because I can go to office leisurely and stay there for the whole day without any interruptions. Sitting in front of a computer and trying to write a code to solve some problem is almost like working on a piece of art.

Unfortunately, I have to also read some theory but it ain't like school where I have to remember every word. Here, it is enough if I just understand it. Hours disappear like minutes when working on logic for codes. It is like an adventure because, you have no guarantee that your logic would work; you just carry on with confidence for an hour & after some intense debugging, when the required output comes up on the screen, it feels just great. Looking forward to yet another intense day in our lab!! :D

1 comment:

  1. That sounds healthy. Loving the work you do will boost your energy.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to speak your mind..