Saturday, January 23, 2010

Moving On..

The last two weeks were rather slow or in other words, kinda boring and so, I didn't feel like writing a blog. The good news is probably that my evaluation exams at TCS are over and I didn't do badly. Other than that, I played a few games in my friends' laptops. It wasn't much but just a little something to remember the good old days. Besides these, the only other change is that I stopped my weekend trips to office. The syllabus isn't so challenging anymore and there isn't much of a motivation.

Now that I'm kinda free, I spent my time reading books like Silence of the Lambs, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy etc. I also saw a couple of movies, even tamil ones. Among the movies I saw, 'Naadodigal' impressed me the most. The movie has given me hope to go watch tamil movies in theaters.

Besides these, I spent some time thinking about what I wanna do, about what might give me satisfaction and kindle my enthusiasm. I decided that its my website. Its my own little project that I started with a couple of friends to spend my holidays. Though not much effort has been put into the site for the past one month, it has somehow managed to attract visitors till date and so, I feel that it is worth investing my free time in improving the site. Can't wait to get back to my computer and start working on my site...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to speak your mind..