Friday, January 1, 2010

A look at my Life in 2009!

Its the beginning of a new year & from my hotel room, I can hear music, fireworks & celebrations from all directions. Instead of worrying about the year ahead, I want to spend a few minutes to recollect the memories of the past year. My life has changed a lot in the past year compared to the five years before that.

I finished my college last year. I miss the carefree & fun college life, the student gangs & the whole concept of student-friendship. Most of the students in my class weren't content with their college life, but to me, it was an almost perfect way to spend five years of college life.

The other major change last year was that I was away from home for a long period of time. I spent almost two months in Hyderabad working under Ravi. Thanks to the days I spent in Hyderabad, I realized that I can have fun even while I'm away from home.

By mid December I had to come to Kerala where I will be staying till at least 4th of Feb. My stomach isn't comfortable about leaving home, but other than that, I haven't had any issues. Besides, a change once in a few months is actually a pretty good experience. I just wish that I get posted in Chennai after my training in Kerala. If not, then this new year would probably be even more adventurous!

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Like perception feeling comfort also differs. Some feel comfortable when then can get things to live luxurious. For some when then can sit back conveniently in their well known place. For some when they can have their loved ones around them wherever they are. For some when they can get lost themselves in nature. Wish You to get more Light on your path of life in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to speak your mind..