Sunday, November 29, 2009

Drifting Away!

I have been disappointed with my team for a long time now. Not because of their gaming skills but because of their lack of communication and weird attitude. But then again, a team will always have its ups and downs. We get upset, then we patch up, it happens all the time. We are one of the few clans who have stuck together from the start till what looks apparently like the end. For the first time though, I feel that I won't have fun when I'm with them.

Having fun is the most fundamental requirement for a team to stay together. Nothing else matters as much when we are having fun. Earlier, when we used to lose a lot of games, I used to take the replay home, watch it again, take notes, then take videos of important battles, encode the videos to copy them in my thumb drive and take them to Zion, invite everyone and watch the videos with the whole team. This is how, I believe we improved.

So, I always saw losing as the major step to learn something new. Even losing didn't upset me as long as I had fun. But now, my team won three matches today and I was half asleep during most of it and I didn't even feel happy for their victory. In fact, to tell you the truth, I was just hoping that they would lose.. :D

I wonder whats happening to me! But whatever it is, I don't like it! This isn't the way I want this relationship to end!

People will forget what you said; People will forget what you did; But People will always remember how you made them feel..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to speak your mind..